Saturday, June 19, 2004

Blue or black teeth

I finally got fed up of using the infra red connectivity to connect to GPRS and finally went to brigade road and got myself a bluetooth dongle which now enables me to access the net wireless but now new problems are cropping up, surprissingly not the usual "security hazard, compatibility issues etc." but a rather simple one: battery drain now both my laptop as well as my cellphone are discharging much faster and so the time i can spend wireless has come down drastically.The irony is this is supposed to be an advancement in technology but the same step is stepping back in time in terms of battery time available to me! One step forward two steps back or what ?

3 Comments:

Blogger Jason Bourne said...

Gives you despondent memories of Windoze and Blue Screens of Death eh! :) Hope the upgrade comes your way soon, till then hang on.

1:30 am  
Blogger Jason Bourne said...

Gives you despondent memories of Windoze and Blue Screens of Death eh! :) Hope the upgrade comes your way soon, till then hang on.

6:08 am  
Blogger Baliga said...

You should meet Ananth who owns a NOKIA ENGAGE!

8:22 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home